Friday, June 16, 2017

Vietnam Vet Finally Awarded With Medal Of Honor From Trump – His Story Is INCREDIBLE!

President Trump will award the Medal of Honor to a Vietnam vet who lost his brothers on a Vietnamese hill… he didn’t think he would survive either, but he did. Jim McCloughan is a true hero and he’s about to finally be recognized for it. He saved the lives of ten men in the Battle of Nui Yon Hill on May 13-15, 1969. He will be the first vet to receive America’s highest military honor from President Trump. He’s very excited about the event and he should be. It’s a pity he was not recognized for his bravery long ago. 

This guy risked his life nine times to save his men. That takes incredible courage. He didn’t think… he just did. I can’t imagine running 100 meters in an open field through enemy crossfire. No wonder he thought he would die. Even though he was wounded by shrapnel, McCloughan would not leave the hill or his brothers in arms. “I knew that they were going to need me. I wasn’t going to leave my men. Nope,” he said, while admitting that “I thought that would be my last day on Earth, though.”   Read more.....

No comments: